Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Monday, November 23, 2009

Who Would You Rather Bone? (Entourage Threesome Edition)


-OR-



By far the toughest one we have had so far. Last night I started watching some older episodes of Entourage and although I think E has become the gayest guy on TV, he pulled off an epic threesome with these two. For a while I thought Sloan might be the baddest chick on the planet, after googling the blonde, Malin Akerman, I have to say that she is on the same level (plus she showed her tits on Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle). Either way, I would perform a labotomy on myself with a spoon if it got me one ticket to poundtown with these two.
Pecker is going with Sloan (the brunette). I've spent way too many nights thinking about how she would look if she were butt ass naked with some tube socks on. Can't pass this opportunity up. Whichever girls wins gets a full post of pictures tomorrow. Baleee dat.

Who ya got Fix?

7 comments:

  1. Real life-wise: Sloan. (i don't care what her real name is either)
    Current picture-wise: Akerman

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok.. that pic doesnt do her justice. one second please.. UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blondee

    -Tron Grizzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would play rinky dinky bun balls all day was that sex pot Sloan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gimme the blonde, a roofie and a jar of Vaseline from Sam's Club... Ohhhh the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sloan. The dirty things I would do to her..

    ReplyDelete