Search The Fix

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Friday, November 13, 2009

Who Would You Rather Bone?


Pecker is always looking for new ways to waste your time, and last night as I was watching the classic Billy Madison, it struck me. One of my favorite parts of the movie is when Norm MacDonald interrupts the pickle-on-the-window race and pops the question, "Who would you rather bone, Meg Ryan or Jack Nicholson?" It's a great and diverse question, so without further ado, here is the first series of..... who would you rather bone?

-or-

The game is simple, in the comments box just write your answer and why.. The Pecker is picking Ellen cause I like blondes and maybe I can use my charm to talk her hot girlfriend into a threesome. Also I have a hard time going with Rosie against anyone... she wears underwear with the dickholes in 'em.

4 comments:

  1. Rosie... I like em thick. Should put a poll up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mess with ckicks in vans and blazers... Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea about the girlfriend... Degeneras

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosie, only if she's the same size as she is in the pic and gotta keep the leather...

    ReplyDelete